- For Safety & Damage Reasons: NO Towing of People or BBQing on Pontoon
- NO refund if pontoon rental company ends rental early because of unlawful behavior or unsafe boating practices.
- Renter/Driver MUST be 21 years or older, provide current driver’s license & possess the ability to operate.
- The person responsible for signing/paying for the rental pontoon must be present on the pontoon during rental period, unless agreed upon in advance by marina.
- Before departure, Rental Fee due according to time pontoon is RESERVED, even if renter chooses to end pontoon use earlier.
- Pontoon rental company cancels ALL rental when Alger County is in Severe Weather/Wind Advisories, or when we deem boating unsafe.
- Please call ASAP if you are running late (Pontoons won’t be held indefinitely).
- Cancellation Policy is 48 hours. (Holiday Rentals must be cancelled NO later than 72 hours before rental.) Late cancellation/NO show penalty will be charged for full rental rate on your credit card.
- If Superior Pontoon Rentals cancels for ANY reason (Weather, Equipment Problems), customer may reschedule and WILL NOT be charged Late Cancellation / No Show Penalty.